Prepared to handle any fire protection project, extensive or small, GISCO is an industry pioneer in on-time and on-budget finishing and delivering. Delivering fruitful solutions in the region, our specialists handle everything from Industrial and Commercial to Government and Defense sector Projects. GISCO has become the name of trust and lasting business relationships.
Our experience and know-how, together with stringent quality control procedures and dedicated project management teams ensure we always deliver on time and in full to each and every client.
We are your one-stop solution for:
- In-house engineering competences for detailed design in accordance to the project specification along with NFPA, HCIS &/or other regulating standards
- Design Validation and optimized solutions
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Complete turnkey solution – Design, Engineering, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of the complex fire and safety systems available today
- Total integrated packaged engineering solution incorporating Water, Foam, Gas Suppression, Fire & Gas Detection and Alarm systems: all systems can be supplied as stand-alone or integrated into a full fire and security system that is cost-effective in many markets.
- Site Services – Site supervision, fabrication, field engineering services
- Testing and Commissioning of fire systems
- Halon Disposal & Replacement - GISCO has a dedicated Halon replacement program that will enable a client to remove the existing halon systems in accordance with international requirements and install an effective & internationally approved replacement, together with high sensitivity smoke detection system